THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
From the novel by Rona Jaffe, Adapted by Julie Kramer
A West Coast Premiere
The Venetian Theatre, Hillsboro
See the latest updates about this production!
- Reviews are IN for The Best of Everything!
- “Unmarried at 36? Wow.” Morgan Cox Blogs on BofE!
- Joey Copsey Goes Noir – BofE Blog
- Not That Different After All – Kaia Hillier Blogs on BofE
- Stephanie Leppert Throws DOWN about BofE
- “The Best of Everything”- Oregonian Preview
- Eddie Just Wants To Be Gatsby – Andrew Beck Blogs on BofE!
- The Natural Choice – Jessi Walters Blogs on BofE!
- We Haven’t Come That Far, Baby
- Before “MAD MEN” There Was THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
“This clever adaptation of Rona Jaffe’s novel about secretaries in the 1950s is an absolute treat… THE BEST OF EVERYTHING nimbly lives up to its title.” —TheaterMania
A new adaptation of Rona Jaffe’s groundbreaking 1958 bestseller about the challenging lives of ambitious secretaries working in the big city. think mad men meets peyton place… These girls want thrilling careers and gay adventures -and husbands and children too, eventually…Today we might call that “having it all.” These women called it having “the best of everything…” and they’re not sure it is possible either.
September 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, and 27, 2015
The Venetian Theatre
253 E Main Street, Hillsboro 97123
Thur/Fri/Sat at 7:30pm
Sunday at 2:00pm
STUDY GUIDE – an invaluable resource for teachers and students who attend The Best of Everything.