Local, regional, and national businesses can be a part of the art here at Bag&Baggage, and we need your support! B&B is Hillsboro’s flagship arts organization, anchoring the downtown community and serving as a centerpiece for regional tourism and entertainment for the entire city. In fact, B&B is uniquely placed to partner with a wide range of corporate and business interests and, we need your help to thrive!
Corporate partnerships support world-class theater that encourages dialogue and creates deeper connections between our audiences, and between our audiences and your corporate brands and products. Opportunities for support include: donating products and services, sponsoring a single production, sponsoring an entire season, supporting education and community engagement initiatives, and sponsoring special fundraising events like our annual Gala Dinner and Auction through table purchases or donating products and services. Every sponsorship is unique, and so are the benefits of partnering, but here are just a few of the many ways B&B can recognize your generous corporate support:
- Prestigious association with Hillsboro’s flagship arts organization
- Outstanding logo visibility and recognition in our comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Category exclusivity for your company, at some levels, when sponsoring our work on stage
- Access to a diverse, educated, loyal and professional audience
- Unique entertainment opportunities for business development and employee rewards
- Exclusive access to B&B’s artists, including directors, playwrights, designers and actors
- Complimentary tickets to B&B’s season and special ticket offers for clients and employees
Corporate sponsorships at B&B are customized to complement a companies’ marketing and giving objectives, provide unique entertainment opportunities, and demonstrate civic support of the arts in the broader Portland-metro region.
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Beth Lewis, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503 345 9590.
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Regional Arts & Culture Council